Ingredients for 4 persons :
2 chicken thighs
15 cl of dry white wine
2 cloves of garlic
1 bouquet garni
7 tsp. olive oil
2 red peppers
1 poivron vert
1 yellow pepper
4 slices of smoked bacon
salt and pepper
Calories = Medium
- Remove the first skin from your onion and chop it.
- Wash your peppers. Cut them in 2, remove the stems, eliminate the sides and the white parts. Cut the flesh into large chunks.
- Wash your tomatoes then cut them into pieces.
- Pass your garlic cloves through a garlic press to extract the pulp.
- Put the onion, the garlic cloves and 2 tablespoons of oil in the bowl of your food processor equipped with the mixer. Launch the P1 Stew program for 5 minutes.
- Add the peppers, tomatoes, white wine and bouquet garni. Launch the P2 Stew program.
- Brown your chicken thighs on all sides in a frying pan in 4 tablespoons of oil over high heat for 5 minutes. Place your thighs on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper or a silicone sheet and bake at 180°C for 30 minutes.
- Pan-fry your smoked brisket slices in 1 tablespoon of oil for 5 minutes. Place them on absorbent paper to remove excess fat. Cut them into pieces.
- Divide your pepper and tomato compote among 4 soup plates. Top with chicken. Garnish with pieces of smoked bacon.
Tips and advice for Chicken basquaise with Companion
You can accompany this basquaise chicken with rice.