12 sheets of lasagna pasta without pre-cooking
5 white leeks
350g Chicken breast
200g grated Gruyere cheese
5 tbsp. Flour
2tbsp. olive oil
Grated nutmeg (a little)
- Calories = High
- Peel the leeks, remove the base and slice them very finely. Heat 20 g of butter in a saucepan and cook over low heat until soft (15-20 min). Add salt and pepper.
- Melt the rest of the butter in a saucepan. Add the flour, mix and cook for 2 minutes. Pour in the cold milk little by little while stirring with a manual whisk. Salt, pepper, add the nutmeg and cook while stirring until the béchamel is thick. Add the leek whites and mix.
- Cut the chicken into small pieces. Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and sauté it until golden then add it to the leek bechamel sauce.
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° C.
- Place a layer of lasagna dough in the bottom of a buttered gratin dish. Pour over a layer of leek and chicken béchamel. Follow with a layer of grated cheese. Repeat the operation 3 or 4 times, ending with the Gruyère cheese.
- Bake for around 30 mins.