4 chicken wings
- Calories = Medium
- Remove the first skin from your new onions and slice them and their stems.
- Take the zest of 2 of your lemons with a micro-grater. Squeeze the juice.
- Collect the pulp of your garlic clove using a garlic press.
- In a salad bowl, mix the wings, drumsticks with the juice and zest of 2 limes, 2 tbsp. tablespoons of olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper. Film, store in the refrigerator for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Place your chicken wings and drumsticks on a baking sheet. Bake at 210°C for 20 minutes
- Mix the drained corn with the chopped coriander, the new onions, 4 tbsp. tablespoons of olive oil, the juice of the last lime, salt and pepper. Accompany your marinated chicken wings and drumsticks with corn salad.
Tips and advice for Chicken drumsticks and wings marinated in lime
You can add a touch of curry to your marinade or coconut milk.