12 thin slices of smoked bacon
3 garlic cloves
1 red pepper
1 green pepper
4 Chicken fillets
2 c to c smoked paprika from my partner Quai sud
4 Tbsp fresh cream
- Prepare your vegetables, peel your onion, slice it, wash then seed your peppers and cut them into cubes. Peel and degerm your garlic clove then mince it. Peel your tomato and cut it into cubes.
- Fry your slices of smoked bacon in your wok, remove them then put them on absorbent paper to remove the fat. Dice them.
- Put a little water in your wok to mix the juices of the smoked breasts and add your onion and garlic, mix, then cook covered for about 5 minutes, add the peppers then continue cooking covered over low heat stirring occasionally for about 15 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. When the vegetables are tender, remove them to a plate and set them aside.
- Brown your chicken fillets (cut into large dice), over high heat in the wok, sprinkle with paprika, mix, when the meat is golden add the peppers and onions, then the tomatoes.
- Mix and cook for another 10 minutes.
- At the end of cooking, add the fresh cream, the smoked breast cubes, mix, adjust the seasoning.
- Servir chaud.