2 bunches of green asparagus
- Calories = Medium
- Break the woody bases of your green asparagus. Peel them lightly. Plunge them into a saucepan filled with salted boiling water and cook them for 5 minutes. Refresh them immediately to maintain their vibrant green. Place them on absorbent paper.
- Salt the chicken breasts. Melt the butter and oil in a large stainless steel skillet over high heat. Place your chicken breasts on it and brown them for about 6 minutes per side. Baste the meat regularly with fat. Reserve the meat to rest. Collect the juice released by the meat.
- Eliminate fat from your pan. Add a little cold water and put it back on high heat, scraping the bottom with a wooden spoon to loosen all the cooking juices. Add your asparagus and glaze them in this sauce.
- Rinse the konjac tagliatelle then immerse them for 3 minutes in a saucepan filled with boiling salted water. Drain them.
- Serve your chicken breasts with green asparagus and konjac tagliatelle. Cover the whole with juice. Pepper.
Tips and advice for Chicken with asparagus and konjac tagliatelle
You can deglaze with a mixture of white wine and water.