1 Chicken cut into pieces by your butcher
25cl Yellow wine
25cl Liquid cream
15cl Chicken broth
4tbsp. tablespoon Oil
2 tbsp. cornstarch
1 bunch of tarragon
1 tbsp. 3 berries mix
- Calories = High
- Remove the first skin from your shallots and chop them. Salt and pepper your chicken pieces. Strip and chop the tarragon.
- In a hot pot over high heat, brown your chicken pieces on all sides in the oil for 10 minutes. Reserve them.
- Slightly degrease the casserole dish without cleaning it. Brown the shallots with a little salt over medium heat for 5 minutes, taking care to stir regularly.
- Add the yellow wine and scrape the bottom of the pan with a wooden spoon to loosen all the cooking juices. Reduce by 2/3.
- Add the chicken broth, liquid cream and chicken pieces then continue cooking over low heat for 30 minutes.
- Add the tarragon and continue cooking for 15 minutes.
- Add the cornstarch and stir until your sauce thickens. At the last moment, add 5 cl of yellow wine and mix. Season with salt and pepper then serve sprinkled with mixed berries.