1 Reblochon cheese
- Calories = Very high
- Remove the first skin of your onion then slice it.
- Brown the chicken lardons with the onion and the clove of garlic in a skillet over medium heat for 5 minutes, taking care to stir regularly.
- Add the chicken broth and continue cooking for another 2 minutes.
- Peel the potatoes. Cut them into slices. Cook them in a saucepan filled with cold salted water for 10 minutes from boiling. Drain your potatoes.
- Cut the Reblochon into slices.
- In a gratin dish, alternate layers of potatoes and layers of the bacon/onion mixture. Top the set with slices of Reblochon. Sprinkle with milk. Pepper.
- Bake at 180°C for 30 minutes.
Tips and advice for Tartiflette halal
Preferably use potatoes with tender flesh.