Ingredients for 2 persons :
2 chicken cutlets
25 cl milk
1 clove of garlic
2 egg whites
4 tsp. tablespoon of flour
8 tbsp. fine breadcrumbs
salt and pepper
Calories = Medium
- Cut the chicken breasts into large chunks.
- Pass the garlic clove through a garlic press to extract the pulp.
- In a bowl, mix the chicken pieces with the milk and garlic. Film and store at least 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- Place your chicken pieces on paper towel to remove excess moisture. Salt the chicken pieces.
- Put the flour in a deep plate, the egg whites lightly whipped with a fork in the second and the fine breadcrumbs in the third.
- Pass your chicken pieces in the flour then the egg white to finish with the breadcrumbs.
- Place your chicken pieces on a baking sheet covered with a sheet of silicone or parchment paper.
- Bake at 180° for 15 minutes.
Tips and Tricks for Homemade Breaded Chicken Nuggets
You can accompany your nuggets with fries.