Ingredients for 4 persons :
â€˘ 250 g of fine wheat semolina
â€˘ 250 g T 55 flour
â€˘ 4 g of fresh baker's yeast
â€˘ 1 teaspoon of salt
â€˘ Warm water
â€˘ 50 g of melted butter
â€˘ 50 g of olive oil
â€˘ Fine semolina
- In the bowl of the food processor, combine the semolina, flour, salt and yeast.
- Add the water gradually, kneading at speed 2 until the ball is not too wet.
- As soon as the dough comes away from the edges of the bowl, let it knead for 5 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 14 balls of 55g each.
- On your work surface, brush it with the melted butter and olive oil mixture. Take a ball of dough then with your oiled fingers, spread it as thinly as possible. (you need to see your work plan through). Sprinkle with semolina.
- Fold the top of the dough towards the center and then the bottom over it. Fold the left side towards the center and the right over it (like a wallet). You should get a square.
- On your work surface, brush it again with the melted butter and olive oil mixture. Take a ball of dough then with your oiled fingers, spread it as thinly as possible. Sprinkle with semolina. In the center, place the square of dough made previously then repeat step 6.
- Repeat steps 5 to 7 until you run out of batter.
- Put a pan on to heat.
- Flatten the first pancake you have made as thinly as possible, sprinkle with semolina then cook for 2 minutes on each side. Continue going in the order you made the pancakes.