Ingredients for 6 persons :
â€˘ 250g frozen broccoli
â€˘ 1 stock cube
â€˘ 2 onions
â€˘ 250 g leftover roast chicken
â€˘ 1 puff pastry
â€˘ grated cheese
â€˘ salt and pepper
- Cook the broccoli in boiling water with a stock cube for about 15 minutes.
- Drain and set aside with a little broth.
- Peel and dice the onions then brown them with the chicken fat.
- Add the leftover chicken, broccoli and two tablespoons broccoli broth.
- Season with salt and pepper then brown, stirring regularly for about ten minutes.
- Preheat oven to 190 Â° C.
- Roll out the dough into a large rectangle then draw two parallel lines to place the stuffing in the middle.
- Sprinkle the middle with grated Emmental and put the stuffing on top, then again with grated Emmental.
- Cut diagonal strips of 2 cm from the edge of the dough to the stuffing.
- Cross the strips to obtain a braid, taking care to tighten them well in order to obtain a beautiful result.
- Brush with egg yolk or milk.
- Bake in a hot oven for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Enjoy hot!