1 chicken of 2 kg cut into pieces
2 white onions (chopped)
1 Kilo of seffa angel hair
0,5 tbsp. Ginger coffee
0,25 tbsp. Cinnamon
0,25 Spoonful of ras el hanout
0,25 Spoon of saffron powder
0,25 Spoon of saffron
0,5 tbsp. Pepper
200g Raisins secs
Toasted slivered almonds
- Cut the chicken into pieces, and mix them with the spices, set aside.
- In a pot, brown the onion, add the chicken pieces and a little water, and cook while stirring for 40 minutes.
- Drizzle the angel hair with a little oil so it doesn't stick, steam it in the top of a couscoussière for 15 minutes, until the steam escapes through the hair. 'angel.
- Pour them into a large container, add the salt, half the butter and sprinkle with a few spoonfuls of the cooking water then put back on the heat.
- Cook again for 15 minutes and repeat the operation, this time adding the well-washed raisins and boiling water. Leave to cook a third time for 15 minutes, at the end of cooking add the remaining butter to the angel hair.
- In a large dish place half of the angel hair prepared, arrange the chicken pieces and cover with angel hair.
- Decorate the Seffa medfouna with icing sugar, cinnamon and toasted almonds.