4 beautiful chicken cutlets
250g Basmati rice
16 canned baby corn on the cob
1 pod of saffron
1 bouquet garni
1 chicken stock tablet
- Calories = High
- Cut the chicken into pieces. Brown the chicken pieces in a casserole dish with 20 g of butter.
- Add the peeled onion, cut into 4 and studded with cloves, the bouquet garni, the chicken stock tablet and 30 cl of hot water. Salt and pepper. Cover and cook for 15 minutes over low heat.
- Add the drained and rinsed corn on the cob and continue cooking for 10 minutes.
- Boil salted water in a saucepan and cook the rice according to the cooking time indicated on the package. Drain.
- Meanwhile, melt the remaining butter in a saucepan, stir in the flour, stirring briskly with a wooden spoon. Dilute with cooking broth as you go, over medium heat, until the sauce coats the spoon. Add the saffron and lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Serve the drained meat with the rice and serve immediately topped with sauce.