Ingredients for 4 persons :
4 chicken breast
600 g sweet potatoes
1 red bell pepper
1 small bunch of parsley or chervil
15 cl of cream
3 tbsp. olive oil
salt and pepper
Calories = Medium
- Rinse the pepper, open it in 2, remove the seeds and white membranes then cut it into squares.
- Peel the sweet potatoes, rinse them and cut them into cubes. Steam them for 2 to 3 minutes (they must remain firm).
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a sauté pan and sweat the pieces of pepper and chopped chili. Add the diced sweet potatoes and cook for 15 to 20 minutes, stirring regularly. Salt.
- Meanwhile, brush the chicken breasts with the rest of the olive oil, salt and pepper then cook them on a grill (or on the barbecue) for about 5 minutes on each side.
- Pour the cream into a saucepan and heat. Add the chopped herbs and bring to a simmer. Remove the pan from the heat, salt and pepper and mix everything.
- Divide the grilled chicken breasts on the plates, add the vegetables and top with the sauce.
Sweet Potato Chicken Tips and Advice
You can replace the parsley with mint.