2 garlic cloves
2tbsp. tablespoon Oil
1 tbsp. tablespoon ras el hanout
1 pinch 4 spices
2Pieces of sugar
1 vegetable stock cube
3 or 4 sprigs of parsley
1 lemon (optional)
- Fry the chopped onion in the butter and oil mixture.
- Add a finely minced garlic clove.
- When the onion is softened, add the artichoke bottoms and the peas (frozen for me).
- Coat them well in the fat then add the spices.
- Salt and pepper according to your taste.
- Add the vegetable broth and the sugar then cover with water.
- Let cook covered for 25 minutes.
- Remove the lid and let the sauce reduce for ten minutes.
- Just before serving, sprinkle with chopped parsley and the second finely chopped clove of garlic.
- Offer lemon wedges to serve with the tagine.